Let’s admit that following a diet to lose weight means saying no to sweets and sugar. But sometimes, for a variety of diets, small treats are quite appropriate if they are low in carbohydrates and sugar. We present our collection of dietary recipes for delicious desserts without sugar, which you can prepare at home. Learn the instructions and feel free to start cooking!
Keto pancakes with berries and whipped cream
Try these amazingly delicious keto pancakes made from cottage cheese, and you will never want to eat ordinary crumpets again. Berries will make this dish sweeter, which will appeal not only to adults, but also to children!
- 4 pieces Egg
- 200 g cottage Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Psyllium
- 50 g Oil
- 50 g Fresh berries
- 225 ml Fat cream
If you want the pancakes to be fluffy, and you can spend a few extra minutes, then cook them a little differently, separating the whites from the yolks. Mix the yolks with the psyllium as described in the cooking method, and put the whites in a separate bowl and whisk. Then carefully pour the whipped whites into the dough so that they do not settle.
Pancakes are better served to the table when they are cold. You can also take them with you to work!
How to serve pancakes
When you serve pancakes to the table, you can replace the berries and cream with raspberry jam, cream, or peanut butter.
Proper storage and warming up
Fresh pancakes that you have just removed from the pan will taste best. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If you are going to store them in a stack, laying them on top of each other, you can use parchment paper between them for they do not stick together.
Preheat the pancakes best as follows: melt the butter in a pan and put the pancakes in it. Heat them over medium heat for 30 seconds on each side.
- In a medium-sized bowl, break the eggs, add the psyllium, and mix. Cover the bowl with the mixture with a clean towel and let the dough “rest” for a few minutes.
- 5-10 minutes until it thickens.
- In a non-stick frying pan, melt the butter or pour any other oil on it. Fry the pancakes on low or medium heat, for 3-4 minutes on each side. You do not need to make them too large, otherwise, they will be difficult to turn.
- Pour the heavy cream into a separate bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries.
4 g Carbohydrates, 39 g Fat, 13 g Protein, 424 kcal
Baked brie cheese
An elegant dish. Nice cream color. Great keto recipe. Enjoy the delicious taste of warm brie cheese, complemented by a mix of fresh herbs and toasted nuts. This dish is suitable for a festive table, and brie can also play the role of the dessert!
- 250 g Cheese
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 50 g Walnut
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
If you treat a large number of people, use a whole head of brie cheese. Increase the number of ingredients by two or three times and plan more cooking time. Serve with keto crackers, sliced into thin slices of pear or Apple, if you allow yourself fruit. You can also serve it as a full-fledged dish.
Mix the greens! You can add fresh parsley or thyme to get new interesting flavor combinations.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the cheese on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or in a small baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, herbs, nuts, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the mixture on the cheese and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is warm and soft and the nuts are toasted. Serve hot or warm.
1 g Carbohydrates, 31 g Fat, 15 g Protein, 342 kcal