The skin aging has also accelerated with the heavy stress we have had during the pandemic process, our life habits have changed completely, we have not had some of our personal care, antiseptic use and frequent hand face washes. In these days, when we are gradually beginning to go back to the normal flow of life, Aesthetic Surgeon. Dr. Reha Yavuzer made suggestions that slow the skin aging.
Leather is like a flower garden under the skin. It should be watered regularly. Skin will wear out faster as it stays dry. So how should we provide the skin and subcutaneous moisture?
1. A good moisturizer is a must: Ideally, computerized skin analysis should be used to decide the product. If you are unstable, a moisturizer for normal skin can be preferred.
2. Adequate water consumption is important: Depending on your daily activity, drinking 2-3 liters of water is important for a healthy skin metabolism.
3. Moisture injection: ‘Volite’ is an application that provides subcutaneous hydration when you have it done once or twice a year. It has a pronounced slowing feature in skin aging when done in the proper dosage. The product used, the quantity and the way it is made are the key to success.
4. Pure DNA injection (DNA Radiance): Purified DNA injections simultaneously moisturize, nourish the skin and trigger the production of collagen. DNA Shine provides rapid and natural replacement of skin losses with three synergistic effects: moisturizing, free radical cleansing and biostimulant, and shows an ideal support and initiation process.
Regular professional cleaning of the skin removes the particles that accumulate on the upper layers and allows the skin to breathe.
1. Professional cleaning: Spray or vacuum systems are not preferred during the pandemic period. Instead, manual applications, masks and phototherapies come to the fore.
2. Superficial chemical peels: Light peeling processes with neutralized acids, especially fruit acids, are preferred for surface cleaning.
3. Nanolaser peeling: Superficial peeling processes to be performed with the help of laser both clean the top layer and provide the renewal of the skin with the warning it provides. This application also increases collagen production.
In our body, we have 10 living creatures that live up to 10 times our own cells. The beneficial of these living organisms are called probiotics. Probiotics are important not only for skin health, but also for all our body functions.
1. Probiotic supplement: There are over five hundred useful varieties of microorganisms. It is recommended to take those that are beneficial for the skin as oral supplements.
2. Probiotic cosmetics: The use of cosmetics with probiotics is useful in the appearance of a young, bright, vibrant skin. It is possible to find probiotic-supported serum and creams from different brands.
We owe the elasticity, vitality and beauty of the skin and subcutaneous to the quality of our collagen texture. Unfortunately, since the late 20s, our subcutaneous collagen amount starts to decrease. Attempts to replace this are important.
1. Collagen supplement: Taking collagen supplements in combination with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid makes our skin more lively.
2. Nanolaser peeling: Superficial peeling processes to be performed with the help of laser both clean the top layer and provide the renewal of the skin with the warning it provides. This application also increases collagen production.
3. Pure DNA injection: Purified DNA injections simultaneously moisturize, nourish, and trigger the production of collagen.
4. BBL: Broad-spectrum light technology provides new stimulation without damaging the skin under the skin, as well as new collagen formation and partially rejects the aging-related deterioration in DNA. For this reason, it is known as the only technology in genetic rejuvenation.
5. New generation radiofrequency: New generation radiofrequencies are completely different from old technologies. These trigger collagen production without damaging tissues.
6. Collagen induction therapy: (Sculptra, Ellanse, Radiesse) Three different products trigger the formation of collagen in varying amounts when injected. These injection materials provide thickening of the skin, an increase in elasticity and an increase in overall skin quality in the area where they are injected.
PROTEINS, MINERALS and VITAMINS
The skin has important building blocks for the nutrition and healthy structure of the subcutaneous. Among these, it is necessary to keep in mind vitamins, minerals and proteins.
1. Vitamin injections: Subcutaneous vitamin injections, especially vitamin C and B, seem to be beneficial in slowing skin aging.
2. Mineral injections: Low combinations of trace elements such as zinc, copper, and selenium are useful for the brightness of the skin and the lightness of its color.
3. Protein injections: The delivery of DNA proteins is the most preferred method. Of these, purified proteins give more successful results.